- 3+ years of experience in a software development team in a similar position
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or other similar tools
- Experience in the creation of concepts and architecture in infrastructure operations, as well as architecture in cloud providers, such as AWS
- Solid Experience with automation/configuration management
- Strong Scripting skills in Bash/Python and automation skills
- Fluent in Linux administration (Ubuntu/Debian) and services configurations like Nginx
- Experience with System monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
- Basic Database administration skills (PostgreSQL/Redis)
- Experience with CI/CD deployment (Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild)
- Good understanding of network topologies and common network protocols
- Experience with tools such as Jira and confluence
- Problem-solving, ability to analyze a resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- 100% taxes compensation
- 100% compensation the road to/from the office (Uber or gas)
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Paid public holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Medical insurance with A++ clinics coverage
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Performance review twice a year, with goals check every 2 months
- Comfortable working place with Macbook M1, Display 28″ 4k, and an e-table
- 50% of courses compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Free corporate English lessons
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday (Wednesdays are optionally remote)
- 8-hour working day
- Construction and operation of container infrastructure Docker / Kubernetes
- Manage deployments and infrastructure
- Development and implementation of measures to maintain data security (archiving; backup and recovery strategies) of data and applications in complex distributed systems
- Ensure that the system is stable and works as expected
- Develop and maintain infrastructure automation
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and their justification
- Act as a point of escalation and participate in the resolution of issues with the products
- Identify components of the application susceptible to performance, stability, and scalability issues
- Develop metrics, monitoring, and alerting to observe the health of the production system
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.