Front-end Engineer (Vue.js)
- Vue.js expertise
- Experience with Websockets
- Advanced knowledge of WebPack and Git
- Previous server-side rendering experience
- Proficiency with CSS Animations
- 5-day working week from Monday to Friday
- 8-hour working day, which starts between 9:00 and 11:00 Kyiv time
- 100% taxes compensation according to Ukrainian legislation
- Providing help with opening sole proprietorship and partial taxes compensation abroad
- Paid vacation — 18 working days per year
- Paid unlimited sick leaves
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Performance review twice a year with goals check every 2 months
- Personal MacBook for work
- Partial English, sport and education reimbursement
- BYOD compensation
- Career development, knowledge sharing, and training opportunities
- Friendly teammates and corporate social events
- Support with personal projects and opportunities to take new roles & responsibility
- Participate in all aspects of the product development lifecycle from requirements to deployment
- Design and develop web application and new features
- Provide feedback and suggestions on ways to improve the existing architecture
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop efficient and reliable software
Enkonix is a technology consulting organization that connects strategy, design, and engineering services into a seamless workflow devised to support clients every step of the way. Over the past 5 years, we have designed and built a diverse range of high-quality products from scratch. Our specialists have expertise in various spheres including e-learning, healthcare, e-commerce, advertising, augmented reality, finance, sharing economy, and many more.
You have the chance to become a part of the team that builds real solutions for real users and works with the latest technologies & frameworks. This is your unique opportunity to contribute to the product that will be used worldwide and impact the industry.
We use the Kanban methodology and the following technology stack for this project:
- Back-end: Python3+, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Daphne, Gunicorn.
- Front-end: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuex, Vuetify.
- Other: Git (Bitbucket), CI/CD with Jenkins/AWS Codebuild, Nginx, Supervisor.
- AWS stack: EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, ECS, CloudFormation, Fargate, Codebuild, Route53, Cloudfront.